Friday, June 26, 2009

Off to Origins

Heading off to Origins in the morning with my friends Mike Fitzgerald his nephew and Twighlight 2013 publisher Keith Taylor. If you have not heard Keith has recently released the RPG Twighlight 2013, Twilight 2000 third edition. Here is a link to the web-site for interested parties.

http://www.93gamesstudio.com/site/

I have looked over the miniatures events for Saturday and am looking forward to playing Volley & Bayonet which I have not played before. The scenario is a Toulouse in the Napoleonic era. Additionally, I am going to attend a seminar or two on game design and publishing. One seminar is sponsered by Mayfair games.

One lecture of interest is the Villainous General Bragg and the western theater of the American Civil War, probably will attend that. I will take a bunch of pictures for a future post. Finally I always enjoy the vendor's room.

ciao,

3 comments:

A J said...

Have a great time at Origins Geoffrey, and please report on what you see there for those of us unable to attend.

Capt Bill said...

Wish I could attend. Take notes and update all of us of the big doings at the event.

Fitz-Badger said...

Have fun! I'm envious of those of you close enough to attend events like that.