Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Blogging or lack there of.

I have been busy producing a board game, travelling and painting 19th century figs. I have toyed with the idea of making the Cavenderia blog a more comprehensive blog, featuring all of my hobby stuff in one place, but am not certain that is the direction for this blog. Needless to say I need to paint some 18th century figs and do some linear warfare. I will be attending the SYW convention this year and nothing gives spurs me on like a deadline so look for some new postings here soon.

4 comments:

abdul666 said...

"I have toyed with the idea of making the Cavenderia blog a more comprehensive blog, featuring all of my hobby stuff in one place."
Not a bad idea, provided the posts are 'labelled'.

"Needless to say I need to paint some 18th century figs and do some linear warfare."
Indeed - involving Cavenderia, preferably!
Note that Cavenderia is not far from New Byzantium...

Cheers,
Jean-Louis

A J said...

Hi Geoffrey, I know it's easy to begin blogging, but hard to continue over time. Real life has a habit of getting in the way. My tip, set up another blog for your other interests.

I do have two gaming blogs, one for 7YW, the other for Colonial gaming, as I find it easier to manage the different eras that way. If one runs out of steam, I can usually refresh the powers by turning to the other.

Unknown said...

123

Avadonja said...

I do Elizabethan era reenactment and have toyed with Civil War and/or Rev War living history. Looks like fun and more relatable to the layman.
Glad to find your blog. Hope you start posting again.