Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Update

10mm project is moving along, I have painted up some infantry and cavalry. A little off pace but plugging away. I will try and get some pictures up soon. I may get to go to the SYW convention yet, looking like 60/40 so I had best get to painting up the Bavarian cavalry. I had a painters moment last night. I was painting some 10mm Wurttemburg Infantry and finished a stand when I looked over and saw an old GamesWorkshop Empire Greatsword figure that I had primed black a while back. I have not played Warhammer in years but something inspired me to pick up the little guy and have a go. Before I knew it, it was one o'clock in the morning and I had a really nice looking fig finished. I am a little tired this morning. I had no idea it was so late I was just caught up in the moment painting away and listening to music. I have based IR-Owens for Cavenderia and will try to finish the bases for a photo. I have believe my next post will be a bunch of pictures of everything I have been painting. It has been a little bi-polar all of the different projects, even painted up some 10mm Napoleonic miniatures, why? I don't know, however just a quick post wanted to share my Zen painting moment and hope you all have one soon.

1 comment:

Bluebear Jeff said...

Yeah, I think that most of us have had similar moments.


-- Jeff